The Power of Positive Surprise
Here are a few of the unusual ways we go out of our way to provide you with a positive surprise.
- We specialize in impossible deadlines - Are you in a jam because of a tight deadline? Somebody upstairs got late on a project, and now they are making it your problem? We will help. We love the sound of relief in a stressed-out customers voice when we meet those impossible deadlines. And, we don't charge rush fees or overtime charges. We don't think you should get superior service only if you pay more for it. We'll just get it done.
- We never celebrate mediocrity. - If your printing doesn't turn out the right way, we throw it away (in the recycle bin, of course) and start over. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, we won't quit until your project looks exceptional.
- We'll work late, so you don't have to. - Got a really big job? No problem. We'll work late and start early if we need to. That's why the early morning crew at Starbucks knows us by name.
- We answer the phone. - Ok, it sounds simple, but you're too important to us to put you through the hassle of using an "automated attendant" phone system. Since you're a real person, we figure it's only right that you get to talk to a real person when you call. Besides, we really like talking to you, so everybody wins. By the way, when you call, somebody nice will always answer.
- Honest counts...with a few extras. How do you really know you're getting the 5,000 envelopes you just paid for? With some print providers, you don't. We provide accurate counts, and then... we give you a few extras, just to say thanks.
- Happy employees - Have you ever seen a company with unhappy employees who had happy customers? Neither have we.